In the spirit of Thanksgiving, we’re thankful for the 30,000+ drivers and their carriers who entrust anonymous communications with WorkHound. Today we’re excited to share the “thank you notes.”
While it’s the good, the bad, AND the ugly that impacts the nationwide driver shortage and skyrocketing turnover, today we’re sharing the top highlights of the good. There are literally truckloads beyond these messages, but each of these “thank you notes” was copied directly from the WorkHound dashboard, typos and all. (Remember, drivers shared positive feedback via mobile phone.)
- “WOW, I got a phone call. I am being told that we should have a solution to my complaint as soon as next month. Great results! Thank you very much!”
- “Thank you …. Workhound always help and save me and all of our company drivers. Specially early last year I’d had many serious problems with my dispatcher but you made myself that I was not alone. I’ve been back to work this March after 3 months of sick leave and finally have a brand new truck from my company last month. Thanks again….. I remember you called me some night on Feb last year for help me. I thought a angel called me that night at truck stop which was nobody around me and nobody was able to help me …. I remember your voice but I don’t even know your name nor who you are … But I’ve been always think about you and want to say thank you. Have a good night and thanks again.”
- “Last week I turned in a negative response. The operations manager immediately responded and followed up again today with a phone call. That hit a home run with me. What more can you ask for?”
- “Thank you for contacting me about my issues!!! I really appreciate that my company took the time to speak with me!!!”
- “I just received a statement from my insurance stating I may owe money for an extra program through my company and our insurance. During signup, I thought this was going to be a free perk. I don’t want to be in this program, but I didn’t know who to contact at my company so I used WorkHound. Thanks”
- “I love this WorkHound mechanism! This really helps me let off steam.I need this outlet for my frustrations. Thank you for providing this.”
- “Thanks for your response. I think not yet to be revealed my identity. I don’t want to hurt or be depressed anyone. All my work family are nice people even though missing many things that I…trying to solve and talk to my staff. I thinks it will be okay or acceptable. Thanks again. I am so happy that we have someone to discuss or get help. Have a good day Workhound.^^”
- “I had a concern voiced it on WorkHound and let them share it with my company and they called me back and noted my concern. I’m happy to have heard from someone “
- “Way to WorkHound! ! The people spoke and management listened and reversed a policy I really thought they wouldn’t, so much so I didn’t voice my opinion on because I was certain it would fall on deaf ears but thanks to WorkHound they did. Thanks guys you saved my future with my company.”
- “Seems like business is down on the oil side and communication between drivers and staff is struggling about load availability. Shop is doing a much better job at getting equipment fixed and…manager back to get things running a little more smoothly. I appreciate this open forum of communicating with the company. The WorkHound article on LinkedIn was very informative. Thank you.”
- “Hhhm my info on payroll settlement sheet says I made $0.03 a mile I know I made more than this but I am trying to use as a recruiting tool for my company, can we fix it to actually what I actual got per mile and WorkHound and yes you can disclose my identy thank you happy new year to both my company and WorkHound and all its employees and customers.”
- “Well I can see that this work hound does work Tell them thank you for the restroom they put in the Texas terminal.”
- “Things are improving and hope things will continue to improve for the future. Thank you for your support.”
- “Thank You, looks to be an Awesome tool.”
- “I want to say thank you to both the Dir. of Operations and VP of operations for taking the time to reassure me and hear my frustration over the things I considered serious issues. They showed me that with this company unlike other companies they truly care about me as a driver. Thanks guys for making me feel like family.”
- “Reading your feedback from previous concerns are great let’s us know you actually hear us”
- “My last workhound survey raised a question about the fuel / performance bonus program. Not only was my question answered. I got a call gifting me 1% on my speed metrics, making me eligible for the 2 cent kick. That wasn’t even my intention. I just wanted to make sure the manual was correct. So thanks! I was informed the manual was correct and the person I had spoken to had been wrong initially, but I was given a bonus that I hadn’t quite earned. Much appreciated. I started out this month with staggering numbers. I burned some of my fuel economy up doing local work last week. But I’m still sitting in a pretty good place, looking forward to seeing how this month ends!”
- “Glad to see the problems we were experiencing have been resolved… thank you to my company for listening to the drivers”
- “Thank you for giving me the opportunity to share without having to worry about it. We don’t usually have a voice in ANY company…“
- “Thank you for the chance for us to voice our opinions. You all have already made a difference. Those of us who commented and I’m sure the drivers who didn’t appreciate what you have done.”
- “On WorkHound: They are becoming a lot more driver oriented about needs pay and home time. I’ve worked here 13 years and I think that this company is bound to be soon the top company in the industry to work for there changing a lot implementation of state of the art communications like WorkHound allowing employees to resolve issues fast and make suggestions In the field and be heard they are certainly making life more livable here.. There are a lot of really great people who Work here I can’t wait to see how great we Make it this year. I think we’re stepping in To a greater life for all.”
Thank you notes like these are fantastic fuel for your recruiting campaigns, but once you’ve filled your seats, we know how to keep them full. Driver retention goes beyond the numbers, and feedback helps us get to the heart of the issue. Unfortunately, dispersed workers are as far away as possible from the leadership making decisions on their behalf.
With WorkHound in the palm of their hand, we’re helping to eliminate the communication gap they feel; and ultimately, building trust between the drivers and their companies so they can ride together for the long-haul.
Get to know why your workers are thankful by asking them directly this holiday season. It’s important to you, to them, and their relationship with your company. You could even receive some truck driver thank you notes, too.
Learn more about how employee engagement and positive feedback can impact your workforce here.